What We Do:
- We reach the unreached with the life-changing message of the gospel using all forms of media which includes advanced technologies.
- We provide spiritual and social support to low income families in the communities.
- We provide children and youth holistic development programs which include, Bible camps, counseling, academic support, and youth entrepreneurial support.
- Support Local and Foreign Missions.
- We support believers’ demonstration of commitment to Christ through water baptism, obedience to his word, and being equipped for service.
STATEMENT OF FAITH
- We believe that "all Scripture is given by inspiration of God." (2 Timothy 3:16)
- The Triune Godhead – Father , Son and Holy Spirit
- People cannot decipher what is error unless they have learned the truth. Therefore, teaching the unadulterated Word of God would help them know the truth and the truth would make them free. Truth received is truth seen.
- An understanding of blood covenant in the bible would help individuals live by faith.
- Faith pleases God; Faith works through love; and Faith without works is dead.
- We believe in obedience to all that God has commanded, for example, Love for God and Love for our neighbors.
- The five- fold ministry are ministry gifts established by God for the purpose of equipping believers.
- We are all called to be God’s servants: whatever He wants to do He accomplishes it through His people.
- God saves man to bless them and also to make them become a blessing to each other.
- God’s Word produces fruit.
- The ministry of the Holy Spirit is a key factor in believers walking a victorious life.
- We can impact our societies by fostering biblical standard and Christian values in our communities.
- Prayer changes things.
VISION: To become a church that effectively and efficiently communicates the Word of God to transform lives locally, regionally and internationally.
MISSION: To reach the unreached with the life-changing message of the gospel using all forms of media which includes advanced technologies.
- Worship to God
- Sound Doctrine
- Holistic Support
- The church is governed by a board of directors.
- Decisions: The board of directors is responsible for making various decisions including major financial decisions on behalf of the Church.